Day 41/365 (Reality Check)

NOTE: I've been having a tug-o-war with Google today and a MMA Website called MMAweekly. According to the Chrome Browser, MMAweekly has infected my website with malware. So, I sent Google a notice and also tweeted to MMAweekly about the problem. They (MMAweekly) told me that this is a problem they've been having with Google for quite sometime, but everything is clean on their end...and I agree, because when I use Google's own Webmaster tool (see image below), I'm told the site is clean.



With all that being said, I certainly hope the problem has been fixed, but if it hasn't, I apologize to anyone who can't gain access to Richard's 35th...and now, onto the update.

UPDATE ON MY TESTS - One more step closer to finishing my degree and an eye-opening lunch with my dad.

MOMENT OF CLARITY - I was asked to moderate a conversation at the School of Public Policy at the University of Toronto, and some of the questions/comments from the audience made me realize something...

Link: Event page

Log - Day 41/365 (Reality Check) from Richard Pietro on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment