Day 28/365 (Busy, busy, busy)


UPDATE ON MY TESTS - Mr. Maguire and TED; No word from LU; the Wealth Project; ...and more importantly, I've begun the Open Gov Video, and I've decided to make it a completely Open Project....so, send me your feedback by checking out the album I've created (see below).

Link: Open Gov Video Album

Link: Foreplay/Long Time

Link: Dan Ariely, are we control of our decisions?

MOMENT OF CLARITY - Politicking, gossiping, and tension will continually loom in a closed environment...especially, at work.

Log - Day 28/365 (Busy, busy, busy) from Richard Pietro on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. I’ve been reading (listening) to your logs… pretty interesting stuff and concept. As well I see that you have been recruiting (probably the wrong word here) and that was a bit of a revelation, I gues people do want change.

    An interesting experiment, keep it up, I’m curious to see the end result of these efforts

    Medad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just re-read my entry... recruiting was definitely the wrong word, perhaps "found support" or “acquired followers” might be a better term; in any event, you have just acquired another follower.

    Medad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Medad! ...I'm curious to know the end results as well. And yes, "recruiting" and "acquired followers" as the wrong words ;-)

      But, I have definitely found people who are willing to help :-)

      Delete